1. Connect your iPad to your computer using a USB cable.
2. Open iTunes on your windows computer. This can be achieved by selecting the iTunes icon or searching for it in the Windows search bar.
3. Once connected and the App opened, an iPad symbol will appear near the top left corner of iTunes. Click this icon and a screen will appear with the information of your iPad.
4. Click on File Sharing which can be found on the left hand side of iTunes under Settings.
5. Under File Sharing, locate Performa Sports in the section called Apps. Click the Performa Sports Logo.
6. You will now see any documents that are in your Performa Sports App under the heading PerformaSports Documents adjacent to the Apps folder.
7. To add your CSV file to your iPad, find the file on your computer and drag it into your PerformaSports Documents and it will copy over. Alternatively, you can also ‘Add File’ which will bring up your documents and you can search for the CSV file that you are looking to add.
8. Your CSV file will now be added to your iPads Performa Sports Document so you can now open up your iPad and Performa Sports App.
9. To import the CSV saved game data, tap on the plus icon and select “Import Game”.
10. Now select the game data that you wish to import.
11. Enter the team details, and be sure to select the correct Event Template and Game Interval Times. Once selected tap on “Create”. Your game data will now be imported.