2. You can then filter between the events of the game and over a period of time.
3. Then click into "Games" from the menu on the left hand side and the player will see any games they have been tagged in.
4. When viewing a game, players can filter through the events or outcomes from the dropdown menu. They can leave a private message for their coaches or leave a message for everyone to see.
5. You can then switch to the "Analytics" tab and view your player statistics in an interactive bar chart.
6. To see any playlists that the player has been invited to, click on "Playlists" from the menu on the left hand side. Now click into the playlist you want to watch.
7. Here you can watch the clips within the playlist and also leaves comments to start a discussion with the management or team mates.