1. Once the player logs in, they will see their team analytics set within that date range and the same with their own statistics. They will also see any recent playlists they have been invited to and also their recent activity on the account.
2. You can then filter between the events of the game and over a period of time.
3. Then click into "Games" from the menu on the left hand side and the player will see any games they have been tagged.
4. When viewing a game, players can filter through the events, outcomes, or players from the dropdown menu. They can leave a private message for their coaches or leave a message for everyone to see.
5. You can then switch to the "Analytics" tab and view your team and player statistics in an interactive bar chart.
6. To see the videos that have been uploaded online click on the "videos" from the menu on the left hand side. Now click into the video you want to watch.
7. Here you can watch the full video of the match.
8. To see any playlists that the player has been invited to, click on "Playlists" from the menu on the left hand side. Now click into the playlist you want to watch.
9. Here you can watch the clips within the playlist and also leaves comments to start a discussion with the management or team mates.