1. Login into your Performa Sports account click on the drop down menu and go you "Account Settings".
2. In your account settings, click on "Permissions".
3. To allow players to download the video of your game click on the checkbox beside the option and a blue tick will appear.
4. If selected your players will see the download button below your videos. If this has been unticked then your player will not see the download option.
5. To add a "Show/Hide" option to your games and videos click on the checkbox beside the option and a blue tick will appear.
6. Then go to the game or video that you want to hide from your players and click on the "Hide" tab. Your players will no longer be able to see this game or video until you revert this change.