1. From the main dashboard menu select “Playlists”. Here you will find a list of playlists that you have created.
2. To export a playlist tap on the desired playlist. Tap on the action button on the top right corner. A list of actions will appear. Select “Export Video”. The video will export with the progress shown in the middle of the screen.
3. Once successful, view the exported playlist in your iPads photos and videos library. To share via Whatsapp you will have to airdrop the video to your iPhone. To do so tap on the action button on the video file which is located in the top right corner.
4. Your MAC will appear under the video as long as bluetooth is turned on both devices. Tap on the MAC device that appears here. Your file will now be transferred to your MAC.
5. Now change to your MAC and open up YouTube on your browser. Once open, click on the "Upload Video" icon and then click on "Upload Video".
6. Before selecting which video to upload, choose which setting you like your video in. We recommend unlisted for sharing between players and management.
Public - Everyone can see
Unlisted - Only people with the link can see
Private - Only the account holder can see
7. Now click on "Select file to upload" and find your file from where you have it saved or drag and drop the file here.
8. Your video will now begin to upload. You will see how long it will until it uploads. Click on publish once you're happy with the name of the video.