1. Firstly send the CSV. files of the game you want to merge to your email so you can open the file on your computer or export the data to iTunes and open the Performa Sports folder on iTunes and your game data will appear here. To do this, tap on the game you want the CSV. file off and tap on the action button in the top right corner. Now either select "Email Game Data" or "Export data to iTunes".
2. Open one of your CSV. file in Excel and highlight all cells from the second row, all the way to your bottom line of data. Once highlighted, right click on your mouse pad and click on copy. (Shortcut for MAC - Command+C, for Windows - Ctrl+C).
3. Now open your other CSV. file and scroll to the bottom line of data. Click on the first empty cell on the left hand side and right click on the mousepad. Then click on "Paste". (Shortcut for MAC - Command+V, for Windows - Ctrl+V)
4. Now highlight all cells from the second row, all the way to your bottom line of data. Once highlighted, click on "Filter" icon. Now click on the downward arrow on "Column E". Click on "Ascending" then close the drop down menu by clicking on the red circle.
5. Now highlight all cells from the second row, all the way to where "Game Periods" change from 1 - 2.
6. 6. Now scroll back to the top of the CSV and click on the downward arrow on "Column B". Again click on ascending and close the drop down menu by clicking on the red circle.
7. Now highlight the remaining cells from where the "Game Periods" change from 1 - 2.
8. Now click on the "Sort" icon found on the Excel menu at the top of the page. Sort the data by time. Your number may be different to the example which is fine. Then select "Smallest to Largest" and click "OK".
9. Return to the top of the page and change the numbers in "Column A" to 1 and 2. Highlight these two cells and drag the cells from the bottom right corner of the cell, all the way to the last line of data.
10. Save your new CSV. and open iTunes with your iPad connected to it. Add file CSV. file to your Performa Sports folder and return to your iPad and open the Performa Sports App.
11. From the main dashboard menu tap on the + icon and tap on "Import Game".
12. Find the game data that you have just added to your Performa Sports folder and tap on that game.
13. Now enter the two teams and the details of the game. Be sure that the correct template has been selected so the scoreline populates correctly. Then tap on "Create". Your game will now be imported.