1. On your camera's LCD screen tap on the home icon on the left hand side.
2. Now tap on the video settings icon from the options.
3. To change the video output to MP4, tap on "Movie Format".
4. Now select "MP4" and tap on the return arrow.
5. To change the video quality or to change the file size output, tap on "Video Quality".
6. For the highest quality video select 35 Mbps. This will in turn have a larger file size. For the lowest quality video select 4 Mbps which will give you a small file size but with a reduction in quality.
7. If you're using the video for feedback at halftime we recommend using 4 Mbps. See How to import video at halftime for more information.
8. Here is a list of file sizes as an example:
60 minute video;
- 35 Mbps - 12.6GB
- 24 Mbps - 8.64GB
- 17 Mbps - 6.12GB
- 4 Mbps - 1.44GB
70 minute video;
- 35 Mbps - 14.7GB
- 24 Mbps - 10.08GB
- 17 Mbps - 7.14GB
- 4 Mbps - 1.68GB
90 minute video;
- 35 Mbps - 18.36GB
- 24 Mbps - 10.8GB
- 17 Mbps - 9.18GB
- 4 Mbps - 2.16GB
9. We recommend using 17 or 24 Mbps if you are not showing video at half time as this keeps the video quality high. We also merge our first and second halves together after the game which reduces the file size down to a more manageable 1-4GB. See how to merge files for more information.