1. To create post-game analysis you must first sync your video. If you need to do this, see How to sync a game to your video for more help.
2. To start to tag an event press the play button on the video.
3. As an event happens that you wish to tag, tap anywhere on the video and the two teams involved will appear in the panel. Tap on the team that the event belongs to.
4. This will bring you to the list of events from your Event template. Tap on the desired event.
5. This will bring you to the outcomes of that event. As you will not know the outcome of the event tap anywhere outside of the panel on the video. This allows the video to play so you can see the outcome of the event.
6. Once the outcome is clear tap anywhere on the video and the list of outcomes will appear on the panel. Tap on the desired outcome.
7. This will bring you to the player list of the team that the outcome will be awarded to. Tap on the “players name” or tap “other” if you don’t know who the player is. Once selected tap on"Done".
8. At any point you wish to edit an event that has been tagged, tap on the events menu icon. This is located in the bottom left corner of the screen.
9. Here you can filter the events by “All”, “By Team” or by “Player”.
10. If you tap on “All Events”, simply scroll to the desired event on tap on it or filter for an event. (Continue to #17)
11. If you tap on “Team Stats”, select the event type of which you are looking for.
12. Then tap on “All Events” of the selected event or the outcome of the selected event.
13. Then scroll to the desired event and tap on it. (Continue to #17).
14. If you tap on “Player Stats”, scroll down to find the player that the event was assigned to and tap their name.
15. Select the event type of which you are looking for.
16. Then tap on “All Events” of the selected event or the outcome of the selected event.
17. Then scroll to the desired event and tap on it.
18. The selected clip will now play. You will be able to edit the event from the events notification bar along top of the video. Here you can cycle back to the outcome of the event, the event itself or even the team the event was awarded to.
19. Simply reassign the event as desired.
20. To delete an event tap on the events menu icon.
21. Locate the event you wish to delete through “All Events”, “Team Stats” or the “Player Stats” button.
22. Once the event is found, swipe the event to the left and a red delete button will appear on the right hand side of the event. Tap on "Delete".