1. To merge files together you need to do this on your computer or MAC. For computer users please see step 2. For MAC users please see step 3.
4. Once the conversion is complete, open iTunes on your computer.
5. Connect your iPad to your computer using a USB cable.
For users with MacOS Mojave please follow steps from 6 -13. For MacOS Catalina or MacOS Big Sur please follow steps 14 - 19.
6. Once connected an iPad symbol will appear near the top left corner of iTunes. (If you have an older version of iTunes use this link to find where the iPad symbol will appear on your iTunes - https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT203060 )
7. Click this icon and a screen will appear with your information of your iPad.
8. Click on "File Sharing" which can be found on the left hand side of iTunes under settings.
9. Under File Sharing locate Performa Sports in the section called Apps. Click the Performa Sports Logo.
10. You will now see any documents that are in Performa Sports under the Heading PerformaSports Documents adjacent to the Apps folder.
11. To add a document to this folder click “Add” on the bottom right corner of iTunes.
12. Locate the video you wish to add and click add on the bottom right corner of this pop up folder.
13. Your video is now being added to your iPad. Once completed, log into Performa Sports on your iPad and your video will be found under local videos.
The below steps are for users who have Catalina or Big Sur MacOS.
14. Open a Finder window on your Mac.
15. Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
16. Select your device on Finder.
17. Select ‘Files’ to see the list of apps that can share files.
18. Click the triangle next to Performa Sports to drop down the list of files already on the app.
19a. Select the video that you want to copy from your desktop and drag the file onto the app.
19b. You can also open another Finder window and drag across video files from there.