1. From the dashboard menu, select videos.
2. Tap on the desired video. Note: Video must be synced with game data to create playlist. Tap on Post-Game analysis.
3. Select “Playlists” from the events menu and select the desired playlist from the list.
4. To edit the length of an individual clip tap on clip you wish to edit then tap on the blue circle icon with an arrow pointing right.
5. Activate the custom pre and post-roll by tapping on the white circle icon. Play the video or slide the scrubber left or right to change the Pre-roll. Once happy tap on “Set Pre-Roll” from the events menu.
6. Now select “Post-roll” from the events menu. Play the video or use the scrubber to find where you would like the clip to stop. Once happy tap on “Set Post-Roll” from the events menu.
7. Tap on the arrow in the top left corner to save changes and return to the playlist.
8. To rearrange the order of the clips in the playlist press and hold on the icon on the right hand side of the event. Slide your finger up or down to place the clip in the desired order.
9. Now log on to the online platform and click on playlists.
10. Click on the playlist that you've edited.
11. As you click on the first event on the playlist, you will see the Pre and Post roll changes based on your changes made on the iPad.
12. Then as you move through the rest of the playlist, your times keep changing based on your customised timings.