1. From the main dashboard menu select “Playlists”. Here you will find a list of playlists that you have created.
2. To export a playlist tap on the desired playlist. Tap on the action button on the top right corner. A list of actions will appear. Select “Export Video”. The video will export with the progress shown in the middle of the screen.
3. Once successful, view the exported playlist in your iPads photos and videos library. To share via Whatsapp you will have to airdrop the video to your iPhone. To do so tap on the action button on the video file which is located in the top right corner.
4. Your iPhone will appear under the video as long as bluetooth is turned on both devices. Tap on the iPhone device that appears here. Your file will now be transferred to your iPhone.
5. Now open your Photos library on your iPhone. Again tap on your video and then tap on the action button in the bottom left corner.
6. Now tap on the Whatsapp icon below the video and select the person or group you would like to share the video to.