1. If you wish to edit an event that has been tagged, tap on the events menu. This is located in the bottom left corner of the screen.
2. Here you can filter the events by “All”, “By Team” or by “Player”.
3. If you tap on “All Events”, simply scroll to the desired event on tap on it or filter for an event. (Continue to #10)
4. If you tap on “Team Stats”, select the event type of which you are looking for.
5. Then tap on “All Events” of the selected event or the outcome of the selected event.
6. Then scroll to the desired event and tap on it. (Continue to #10).
7. If you tap on “Player Stats”, scroll down to find the player that the event was assigned to and tap their name.
8. Select the event type of which you are looking for.
9. Then tap on “All Events” of the selected event or the “outcome” of the selected event.
10. Then scroll to the desired event and tap on it.
11. The selected clip will now play. You will be able to edit the event from the events notification bar along top of the video. Here you can cycle back to the outcome of the event, the event itself or even the team the event was awarded to.
12. Simply reassign the event as desired.
12. To delete an event tap on the events menu button.
13. Locate the event you wish to delete through “All Events”, “Team Stats” or the “Player Stats” button.
14. Once the event is found, swipe the event to the left and a red delete button will appear on the right hand side of the event. Tap on this button to delete the event.