1. Create a new game from the dashboard menu.
2. Tap on the textbox that says “Opposition” and enter the oppositions team name from the keyboard.
3. Tap on "Create" on the top right corner of the panel to create new game.
4. To change a player from the starting line-up tap on the players picture or name. This will bring the players profile up showing all the player statistics. To change this player with another player on the team tap on “Select Player” on the top left corner of the panel.
5. Then scroll down to the desired player and tap on that players name. You will see that the player you have selected is now on the starting line-up and this will show all the player statistics of the chosen player.
6. Alternatively you can drag a drop a player from the starting line-up to change that player. Press and hold on the player you wish to change and hover the selected player on top of the player you wish to change.
7. To change a player number tap on the desired player. This will bring up that players profile. Tap on the number on the top right corner of the panel. This will show a list of all yours players and simply scroll down to the number you wish the selected player to have.
8. Once the player is selected tap on done on the top right corner of the panel. Alternatively tap on cancel on the top left corner of the panel to cancel any change of number.