1. Login to your Performa Sports account via google chrome, safari or firefox browser.
2. Click on “Games” which is located down the left side of the page. Click on the double sided arrow icon to open the menu.
3. Click on the desired game you wish to view.
4. Click play on the video to watch the full game. Click on an event along the right hand side to see a particular clip.
5. To filter by team click on the “Select Team” button located outside the event box on the top right corner of the screen.
6. To filter an event by time, type, outcome or player click on the desired drop down menu and select an option.
7. To add a comment for your team or an individual, type your comment into the textbox which is located below the small video player. Your comment will be timestamped to the time on the video you are currently on. Or you can send a private message to a player by selecting them from the the drop down menu beside "Private messages".
8. To view the analytics of the game click on “Analytics” which is located on the top right corner of the window below the search bar.
9. To share the video and statistics of the game click on “share” located beside the video and analytics button near the top right corner. Change the setting to public and the link to the page will be revealed. Copy and paste the link to share.