- From the dashboard menu, select “Videos”.
2. Tap on the desired video. Note: Video must be synced with game data to create playlist. Tap on Post-Game analysis.
3. From the events menu locate the event (s) you wish to add to playlist from either “Team Stats” or “Player Stats”.
4. Each event has a black circle to the right of the event. Tap on the circle to select it. Once selected a tick will appear in the circle. Tap on the + icon which is located directly above the first event on the list on the right hand side.
5. If you would like to add the selected events to a current playlist, scroll through the playlists and select it. Otherwise enter the name of the playlist in the “New Playlist” textbox. An add button will appear. Tap on “Add” once happy with the name of the playlist. Tap done.
6. To view playlist, return to the start of the events menu and select “Playlists” or return to dashboard menu and select “Playlists”. Here you will find a list of playlists that you have created.
7. To export a playlist tap on the desired playlist. Tap on the export button on the top right corner. The video will export with the progress shown in the middle of the screen.
8. Once successful, view the exported playlist in your iPads photos and videos library.