1. To review your performance data select the "Games" option from the dashboard menu.
2. Tap on the Competition in which the game was assigned to.
3. Locate the game you wish to review. If a video has been synced with the game you can review clips from here.
4. To view the stats on the game tap on the “Stats” button which can be found along the top of the screen beside “Video”. Here you can view a selection of the stats that have been tracked. These can be viewed as a number or as a percentage. Simply tap on the “%” icon which can be found below the score line beside the “123” icon.
5. To view the outcome of each event tap on an event and the list of outcomes and number of times it occurred will appear.
6. To view a visual representation of the statistics tap on “Graph View” which is located directly under the score line.
7. To view data as a percentage tap on the “%” icon which is located below the name and date of the game.
8. To see the outcomes of each event tap on the desired event.
9. To see which player was assigned to each outcome tap on the desired outcome.
10. To see the times that the assigned player actioned the event tap on the player name.
11. To filter the events by game periods, tap on the drop down menu in the top right of the screen. Select game period by half/ quarter.
12. To view a visual representation of the pitch locations tap on “Pitch View” which is located directly under the score line.
13. Here you can see all the pitch locations that have been tracked. You can filter by event by tapping on the "Filter" dropdown menu in the top left corner. You can then tap on the event you wish to filter by.
14. To filter by specific player(s), tap on the "Filter by player" dropdown menu found along the top of your screen. Tap on the team, then select the the player(s) you wish to view.
15. To filter by time period tap on the "Time Period" dropdown menu in the top right corner of your screen. Then tap on the time period you wish to filter by.