- From the main dashboard menu tap on the settings icon in the top left corner and select "Event Templates".
2. Now tap on "Edit" and select the template that you want to add the pitch location to.
3. Now tap on the event you want to add the pitch location to.
4. Now tap on the outcome of the event.
5. To activate the "Post-Game" pitch locator tap on the icon below the heading "Post-Game Pitch Location" and tap on "Save". Note: You must activate the pitch location for each outcome of an event.
6. Now from the dashboard menu select videos and tap on the video you wish to add pitch locations to.
7. Locate the event(s) you wish to edit from the events menu.
8. To edit the event, tap on the events notifications bar at the top of the screen.
9. Now tap on "Back" which will take you to the outcomes of the event.
10. Now tap on the outcome of the event that matches the outcome in the notifications bar. In this case it is "Won Clean".
11. Now tap on the location of the event. Note: If you tap on the video to see where the event happened you will have go through the steps again.
12. Now re-select the player that the outcome was attributed to. Then tap "Done".