1. From the main dashboard menu tap on the settings icon in the top left corner and select "Event Templates".
2. Now tap on "Edit" and select the template that you want to add the pitch location to.
3. Now tap on the event you want to add the pitch location to.
4. Now tap on the outcome of the event.
5. To activate the "Post-Game" pitch locator tap on the icon below the heading "Post-Game Pitch Location". You can then add a colour to that pitch marker. If you do not select a colour, the pitch marker will default to your team colour. Once happy, tap on "Save". Note: You must activate the pitch location for each outcome of an event.
6. Now that you're in post-game analysis, tag the game as you normally would.
7. Now tap on the outcome of your event.
8. Now the pitch will appear. Tap the location on the pitch where the event happened. If you need to watch the video again tap on the video behind the pitch and you can use the scrubber or playback buttons along the bottom to review the video. Tap on the video again and the pitch will appear.
9. Now select the player that the event belongs to and tap on "Done".
10. If you wish to edit the pitch location, tap on the event in "Events Notification Bar". Then tap on "Back". The pitch will now appear showing the location you have previously chosen.
11. Tap on the new location if you want to change it. If on review the location is correct, tap on the video behind the pitch and it will remain the same.
12. To save the new location, select on the player that the outcome belongs to and tap on "Done". Your changes will now be saved.