1. Open iTunes on your computer. (Click here to download iTunes)
2. Connect your iPad to your computer using a USB cable.
3. Once connected an iPad symbol will appear near the top left corner of iTunes. (If you have an older version of iTunes use this link to find where the iPad symbol will appear on your iTunes - https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT203060 )
4. Click this icon and a screen will appear with your information of your iPad.
5. Click on "File Sharing" which can be found on the left hand side of iTunes under "Settings".
6. Under File Sharing, locate Performa Sports in the section called Apps. Click the Performa Sports Logo.
7. You will now see any documents that are in Performa Sports under the Heading PerformaSports Documents adjacent to the Apps folder.
8. To add a document to this folder click “Add” on the bottom right corner of iTunes. Locate the video you wish to add and click add on the bottom right corner of this pop up folder.
9. Your video is now being added to your iPad. Once completed, log into Performa Sports on your iPad and your video will be found under local videos.