1. From the main dashboard menu tap on the settings icon in the top left corner and select "Event Templates".
2. Now tap on "Edit" and select the template that you want to add the pitch location to.
3. Now tap on the event you want to add the pitch location to.
4. Now tap on the outcome of the event.
5. To activate the live game pitch locator tap on the icon below the heading "Live Game Pitch Location". You can then add a colour to that pitch marker. If you do not want a certain colour the pitch marker will default to the team colour. Once happy, tap on "Save". Note: You must activate the pitch location for each outcome of an event.
6. To use the pitch locater during live game, tag the game as you normally would. Tap once for home team or double tap for opposition.
7. Now tap on the outcome as it happens. Once selected the pitch view will appear. Tap where the "Kickout" was won/lost.
8. If you would like to change the location that you just selected, tap on the outcome again and the pitch view will appear again.
9. Tap on the location you would like to change to or if you're happy with the location tap on "Done" in the top right corner.
10. At any point you want to review the pitch locations, tap on the timer and select "Pitch View".
11. To filter by events tap on "Filter: All Events" in the top left corner and select by team or event.
12. To filter by player tap on "Filter by player" and select the team that the player belongs to.
13. To filter by game period tap on "Time Period: Full Game" and select one of the options.
14. To return to game tap on the timer and select "Back to Game"