1. Tap on the Settings icon on the top left hand corner of the app and select "Event Templates".
2. Tap on "Edit" on the top right corner of the panel.
3. To edit an existing default template, select Default “Sport” otherwise tap on the “New Template” text box.
4. Create event template name e.g. “Seniors” and select “Add” on the right hand side of the panel.
5. To create a new event tap on the “New Event” textbox.
6. Name your new event e.g. “Shot” and select “Add” on the right hand side of the panel.
7. To create a new outcome tap on the “New Outcome” textbox.
8. Name your new outcome e.g. “Goal” and select “Add” on the right hand side of the panel.
9. Now select the team you wish to award the outcome of the event to e.g. “Home”. If the outcome of the event has a point for action select the value from the options below the words “Points for Action” e.g. “3” and tap “Save” on the top right hand corner of the panel. You can create up to 8 active outcomes for each event for live game analysis.
10. If you would like to activate the Live or Post Game Pitch location tap on the icon to activate for this outcome. If you want this outcome to have a different pitch location colour to the default team colour, tap on the colour you want this to be.
11. If you would like to activate the "Live Game Pattern Notification" tap on the icon to activate this. To edit the notification tap on the grey arrow head beside the now green icon.
12. To edit the "Repetition" or "Time Period" tap on either text box and scroll your finger up or down to the number you want. Once finished tap on "Save" to save any changes.
13. Once happy with the outcomes tap on "Save" on the top right hand corner of the panel.
14. Create up to 8 live game analysis events and unlimited post game analysis events. To change the order of these events simply press and hold down on the icon on the right hand side, drag and drop the event below the heading "Post-game Analysis".
15. To move a post-game analysis event into the live game analysis section use the same process as above. Note: only 8 events are allowed in the live game analysis therefore one must be moved down to the post game analysis section first.
16. To delete an event tap on the red icon on the he left hand side of the event and select “Delete” when it appears on the right hand side of the panel.
17. Once happy with the set up tap on "Save" in the top right corner of the panel.