Creating a New Game
1. To create a new game tap on the + symbol from the main dashboard menu and select "New Game".
2. The team name that is registered to the account will already be included in the first textbox.
3. Tap on the textbox that says “Opposition” and enter the oppositions team name from the keyboard.
4. Enter the location and the competition of the game using the steps above. (Location and Competition are optional although it is recommended that these are entered to allow games to be filtered accordingly.)
5. The date will automatically be updated to the day the game is created. To change this tap on the date on scroll to the desired date.
7. To select which template to use tap on the green rectangular box below the date.
8. Here you will see all the templates that have been created on the account. To select a template to be used for live tagging, tap on the desired template. A tick on the right hand side of this panel will indicate which template has been selected. (If you wish to create a new template or edit an existing one tap on the edit button on the top right corner of the panel. See guide to Setting up Event Template for more information.)
9. Once the desired template is selected tap on “New Game” on the top left corner of the panel.
10. To edit the game intervals, tap on “Game Intervals”.
11. Tap on the game period that you wish to edit. Here you can edit the name of the game period and the length of the game period.
12. To ensure your changes have been saved tap on “Save” on the top right corner of the panel to continue.
13. To add new interval tap on “Add New Interval”.
14. To edit the name of the interval tap on the “Time Interval Name” textbox and change it to the desired name. To make this interval active tap on the white circular icon on the same line as “Time Duration”. It will turn green when active and a number will appear which you can edit to the length that is required. To confirm these changes tap on “Save” on the top right corner of the panel.
15. To delete a game interval tap on the red icon to the left of the interval you wish to delete and tap on the “Delete” button that appears on the right hand side of that game interval.
16. To confirm these changes tap on "Save" on the top right corner of the panel.
17. Once happy with the setup, tap on "Create" on the top right corner of the panel to create new game.
1. To change a player from the starting line-up tap on the players picture or name. This will show the players profile and all their statistics. To change this player with another player on the team tap on “Select Player” on the top left corner of the panel.
2. Then scroll down to the desired player and tap on that players name. You will see that the player you have selected is now on the starting line-up and this will show all the player statistics of the chosen player.
3. Alternatively you can drag a drop a player from the starting line-up to change players. Press and hold on the player you wish to change and hover the selected player on top of the player you wish to change.
4. To change a player number tap on the desired player. This will bring up that players profile. Tap on the number on the top right corner of the panel. This will show a list of all your players and simply scroll down to the number you wish the selected player to have.
5. Once the player is selected tap on "Done" on the top right corner of the panel. Alternatively tap on "Cancel" on the top left corner of the panel to cancel any change of number.
6. To change your formation press and hold on the player you wish to move and slide your finger to the position on the pitch in which that player will line-up. This can be done for the opposition also.
7. At any point you want to revert back to the default formation, tap on action button immediately to the right of confirm team selection and this will reset the formation back to the default selection.
8. Once happy with your team selection, tap on the oppositions team name on the top left corner of the iPad to change the oppositions players or numbers.
9. To confirm team selection and progress to the live tagging screen, tap on “Confirm Team Selection” and select "Confirm".